So, in 24 hours (ish) i will be in America!!! It seems i have been planning this for years, and it is so exciting that it is actually happening, finally! I have two suitcases packed and ready to go, along with all the important documents that i think i'll need, but i am certain i must have forgotten something. I'm just hoping it is nothing important! I am leaving around 4am tomorrow to get to the airport for my first flight at 7.25am to Madrid, then to Chicago, then to Milwaukee! It doesn't quite seem real yet, and until i am in the country i am sure it won't sink in! I am looking forward to starting the course over there (its been a long time since i've had to learn something, and the stuff over there looks pretty exciting (GEEK!)) and exploring a new place, and meeting some new people - I'm sure, at times, it may be a little bit challenging, and the culture shock is going to be big i am certain, but it is also going to be great! Anyway, i will message again when I am over there -eeeeeeek!!!!!
Ciao ragazzi xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment